Monday, January 31, 2011

I love Wrigley gum products

It's not just because I live in Chicago, but also because of this song.



Oh GOD, she's so cute, the song is so catchy! It's literally bubble-gum pop! I think what first drew me to the song was the vaguely "Dimitri From Paris" inspired beeps (listen to Love Love Mode and you'll see what I mean.)  Then the cute factor bonked me over the head.  I really enjoy the "clap-along" beat and the narrative style of the lyrics.  The video is rather minimal, but it works.

Anne Lilia Berge Strand is a good looking woman and she has the kind of breathy vocals I adore.  Sort of like a Marina Schiptjenko with a bit of a younger, whisper-y vibe.

I know this song is from 2004, but I still love it.  Check out her catalog, it's fantastic.  This is the kind of electropop I want to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment